The Difficulties faced by the Stakeholders regarding E-form DIR-3 KYC, The MCA has clarified, vide General Circular 07/2019 dated 27 June 2019.
- The rules and the due date for filing e-form DIR-3 KYC are Under amendment/extension and will be notified by MCA through official notification in near future (Date is not provided yet).
- MCA has proposed to simplify the procedure of Directors KYC through “WEB-BASED VERIFICATION” service only.
- The Data in the “WEB-BASED VERIFICATION” software is auto-filled as per the data recorded with the Registrar of Companies (ROCs).
OTHER IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER FOR DIR-3KYC
- After soo many representations by the Stakeholder regarding difficulties for DIR – 3 KYC Under Rule 12A of the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014. The date is extended for file verification (notified Soon).
- Whom already filed DIR – 3 KYC
He needs to verify details through “WEB-BASED VERIFICATION” software only.
- The person wants to update his mobile no. or e-mail address.
The person has to file form DIR-3 KYC form with ROCs through web-based service portal.
- The person wants to updates other personal Details (Like Name, Address etc. other than mobile no. or e-mail address)
The person has to file DIR -6 for updating before completion of KYC through “WEB-BASED VERIFICATION” software.
The Due date is not notified yet