Want to do Business in partnership with low cost of compliance
Get register in 7 working Days
- The Partnership registration is governed by the Partnership Act, 1932.
- In Partnership two or more person come together to do the business or complete a goal as per the terms & conditions mention in the partnership deed executed by them.
- Partnership firm registration required very important documents known as “Partnership Deed” & it contains the right, obligation, profit sharing ratio, business objective, contribution & partners details.
- The partnership firm registration is preferred by unorganised small, Micro & medium business. If Partnership is silent on any provision in Partnership Deed then Indian Partnership Act, 1932 automatically applied.
- In Partnership firm the liability of all partners is unlimited & action of one partner is binding on all the partners.
- The partnership firm registration in India is not mandatory except Maharashtra state.
- The partnership registration is less expensive than the registration of other forms of business in India.
EstellaConsultancy provides Partnership Registration & compliance relating services in the whole of India.
PARTNERSHIP REGISTRATION PACKAGE
- Unique name approval.
- Drafting of Partnership Deed.
- PAN registration.
- TAN registration.
- Partnership Registration Certificate
Why Choose Partnership?
- Easy to Start & Dissolve.
- Low cost of compliance in comparison to LLP.
- No Minimum contribution requirement.
- No Audit Requirement.
- Low cost of Incorporation.
REQUIREMENT FOR PARTNERSHIP REGISTRATION
- Minimum 2 Partners.
- There is no limit of Contribution but normally 1 lakh.
- Registered office.
- Profit Sharing Ratio.
- The Partnership firm has a Business Objective.
Procedure For Partnership Registration
Fill our Simple Form
Name Approval and verification
your work is completed
Tips For Partnership Name Selection
Documents Required For Partnership Registration
Documents Of Partners
- Passport Size Photo.
- Identity Proof (Driving License or Passport or Voter ID).
- Address Proof (Mobile Bill or Electricity bill or Bank Statement).
- PAN Card (Mandatory).
- Aadhar Card.
- Mobile No.
- Email Id.
Documents For Partnership Firm
- Name of the Partnership.
- Business Objective.
- Contribution amount.
- Profit Sharing Ratio.
- Registered Office of the Partnership.
- Property Owned (Sale Deed or Electricity Bill) OR Property Rented ( Rent Agreement).
Steps For Partnership Firm Registration
- We send you a checklist of documents required.
- Send us a scanned copy of all documents as per the checklist.
- We check the documents as per the checklist.
- All the documents attested & Notarized.
Our team draft the Partnership deed as per the need of partners & it contains the following information of Partnership firm are:-
- Business objective.
- Details of all partners.
- Registered office.
- Liability of partners.
- Details Contribution by Partners.
- Profit-sharing ratio.
- Terms & condition for admission or removal of partners.
- Tenure of the Partnership firm.
- Any other terms & conditions relating to their business or objective.
- After checking all the details & scrutiny done by a professional.
- The Filing of Form 1 with Registrar in whose jurisdiction Partnership firm falls along with Government fees.
- After filing for the Partnership registration form, the SRN (Service request Number) is generated to check the further status of the application.
- Our professional follow up with relevant authority for Partnership registration.
- The Partnership name suggested by the Proposed Partners.
- The name should be as Partnership Act, 1932 & relevant rules & regulations.
- The Proposed Partnership name shall be Unique & contain word related to its business activities, not related to any trademark.
- The name of the Partnership firm is suggested by Partners & it’s checked by our professional teams.
- The name approved by the relevant authority after checking all legal provisions.
- The Registrar checks all details of Partnership registration.
- The Partnership firm Registration certificate is issued.
The incorporation kit of the Partnership Registration contains the following Documents are:-
- Name approval certificate.
- Partnership Deed.
- Copy of PAN card.
- Copy of TAN Certificate.
- Original Certificate of Partnership Firm registration.
- We applied for PAN & TAN registration along with details like Area code of registered office, Rent agreement, etc.
- The relevant authority shall issue the Partnership PAN card & TAN certificate.
RELATED TO PARTNERSHIP REGISTRATION
Yes, The Estellaconsultancy provides all service to its customers from name application to Partnership bank account opening.
Normally, Estellaconsultancy register your Partnership firm within 12 working days from receipt of all documents for Partnership registration.
No, there is no education qualification is required to become Partner of the Partnership but the person can do a contract to become Partner of the Partnership.