PUBLIC COMPANY REGISTRATION
PUBLIC COMPANY REGISTRATION
The Public Limited company registration in India is governed by Section 2(71) of Companies Act, 2013. The Public Limited company is mainly incorporate for raising funds or money or capital through Public issue & get listed on the Recognised stock exchange. The Public company registration required a minimum of 3 members and no limit of maximum members. The Public company having the feature of separate legal entity in the eye of the law, Raise or borrow funds or capital or money from its members in form share capital, ease in transfer shares without any problem, Limited liability of its members or shareholders up to the value of shares subscribed & also invite money through FDI (Foreign Direct Investment).
If a Public company do any default in the payment of any creditors of the company then they have right to file suit against the company for recovery of his dues & sell the assets of the company but there is no personal liability of members towards the payment of any dues.
We Estella Consultancy provides Public Limited Company Registration & its annual compliance relating services in the whole of India.
PUBLIC COMPANY REGISTRATION PACKAGE
- Name Approval Certificate
- DIN/DSC for 7 Members
- MOA & AOA
- PAN & TAN Registration certificate
- Stamp duty payment challan
- Support to open Bank Account
- Public Company Registration certificate
WHY CHOOSE PUBLIC COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Limited Liability of Members.
- Raise money through Share market.
- Separate legal status in the eye of Law.
- Invite FDI (Foreign Direct Investment)
- No Minimum Capital requirement.
- Ease of Transfer of shares.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT FOR PUBLIC COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Minimum 7 Members.
- Minimum 3 Directors.
- There is no limit of minimum paid up capital but normally 1 lakh.
- Registered office for Public Company
- All Directors have a DIN (Director Identification Number).
- The Public Company has a legal Business Objective.
Procedure For Public Company Registration
Fill our Simple Form
Obtaining DSC and DPIN
Name Approval and verification
your work is completed
TIPS FOR PUBLIC COMPANY REGISTRATION NAME SELECTION
DOCUMENTS FOR PUBLIC COMPANY REGISTRATION
FOR DIRECTORS & MEMBERS
- Passport Size Photo.
- Identity Proof (Driving License or Passport or Voter ID).
- Address Proof (Mobile Bill or Electricity bill or Bank Statement).
- PAN Card (Mandatory).
- Passport is mandatory for Foreign National or Non-Resident India (NRI).
- Aadhar Card.
- Mobile No.
- Email Id.
- Name of the Company.
- Business Objective (A company registration is done for only one objective).
- Authorized Share Capital.
- Paid Up Capital.
- Registered Office of the Company.
- Property Owned (Sale Deed or Electricity Bill) OR Property Rented ( Rent Agreement).
STEPS FOR PUBLIC COMPANY REGISTRATION
- We send you a checklist of documents required.
- Send us a scanned copy of all documents as per the checklist.
- We check the documents as per checklist
- All the documents attested & Notarized
- Fill the DSC application form along with an attested copy of PAN card, Identity proof, Address Proof, Mobile No., & Email id, etc.
- Filing of Application with the relevant authority of Digital signature.
- Authority send OTP (One time Password) on Registered Mobile no. & Email Address
- Record the 30 seconds video of the person for which DSC is to be registered.
- Download DSC (Digital Signature certificate) in E pass Token.
- Preparation of Form DIR – 3 for DIN Number.
- Filing of Form DIR – 3 with ROCs (Registrar of Companies) along with requisite fees & Documents.
- Download the DIN Number of proposed Directors of the Company.
- The Company name suggested by the Proposed Director or members of the company.
- The name should be as companies act 2013 & relevant rules & regulations for Company name.
- The Proposed company name shall be Unique & contain word related to its business Activities, not related to any trademark.
- The name of the company is suggested by Directors or Members for company registration is checked by our professional teams.
- Preparation of Form RUN (Reserve Unique Name) & filing with relevant authority along with the fees of INR 1000.
- The name approved by the relevant authority after checking all legal provisions.
- The Unique Proposed company name is valid for 20 days.
- Collection of All documents as per checklist for Company registration.
- All Documents are attested & Notarized.
- Check eligibility criteria for proposed Directors & Members.
- Preparation of Affidavit of proposed Directors & Members.
- Preparation of E – Memorandum of Association (MOA) SPICE form 33.
- Preparation of E – Articles of Association (AOA) SPICE form 34.
- The identity proof (Voter id / Driving License / Passport) & Address proof not older than 2 months (Bank statement / Mobile bill / Electricity bill / Telephone bill) shall be attested by proposed Directors & Members.
- The details fill in SPICE FORM 32 of the proposed company, Directors, Members & other important Information.
- Attachment of E- MOA, E – AOA, Identity proof, Address proof, proposed Company registered office documents.
- Scrutiny of the application form by the team of our professional
- Attach the DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) of Practising professional & authorized person for proposed company registration (Normally Director).
- Application of PAN no. & TAN no. along with details like Area code of registered office, Rent agreement, etc insert in SPICE form 32.
- The relevant authority shall issue the company PAN card. & TAN certificate along with the company registration certificate.
- After checking all details & scrutiny done by professional of SPICE form 32.
- The Filing of E- Form with ROCs along with Government fees.
- We also pay stamp duty as per state of registration on E – MOA & E – AOA along with SPICE form 32.
- After filing the Company registration form, the SRN (Service request Number) is generated to check the further status of the application.
- Our professional follow up with relevant authority for Company registration.
- The ROCs check all details of company registration.
- The CIN (Company Identification Number) is issued by the ROCs along with a Certificate of Company registration.
- The CIN is consists of 16 digits combination of alphabets & Numbers.
- After company registration, we prepared Share certificates of Company Shareholders.
- A share certificate is signed by 2 Authorised signatory of the company and 1 by practicing professional.
The incorporation kit of the company contains the following Documents are:-
- Name approval certificate.
- DIN of Directors.
- DSC of Directors & Members.
- MOA (Memorandum of Association).
- AOA (Articles of Association).
- A hard copy of SPICE form 32.
- A hard copy of attachment of SPICE form 32.
- Copy of PAN card.
- Copy of TAN Certificate.
- Original Certificate of Company registration.
- Original Share certificates
RELATED TO PUBLIC COMPANY REGISTRATION
We need a minimum of 3 directors & maximum 15 directors.
Yes, Director & member can be the same person but the Director of the company is always a Natural person.
Yes, Individual or organization can become a member of the company.
No, The fees recovered by our organization is inclusive of all professional. government & Other charges. we will provide you invoice with a proper bifurcation of charges paid at the time of company registration.
As on date company registration is a 100% online process. The directors or members are not required to visit any government department for company registration.
Yes, The Estellaconsultancy provides all service to its customers from name application to Company bank account opening.
No, there is no education qualification is required to become Partner of the LLP but the person can do a contract to become Partner of the LLP.
Normally, Estellaconsultancy register your company with 12 working days from receipt of all documents for company registration.
No, there is no education qualification is required to become Director or member of the company but the person can do a contract (major) to become director of the company.
No, if a person wants to become a sole member of the company then he required to form OPC (One person Company).
Yes, NRIs/Foreign Nationals can become a Director in Public Limited Company but they all have DIN (Director Identification Number) and not disqualified under section 164 of companies act 2013.
Yes, NRIs/Foreign Nationals can become a Member of the Public Limited Company.
Yes, It compulsorily to have registered office for company registration.
Yes, a Working person can form a Public limited company and become its member & Director.
Yes, Company invites Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in the Public company by foreign nationals but required to inform RBI for such transaction.